Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Giade De Laurentiis for Target collection













MY THOUGHTS



The Giade De Laurentiis for Target collection makes a few Italian favorites both fast and easy! I love a good basil pesto pasta dish, but creating my own pesto is often too labor intensive for my schedule. I was pleasantly surprised by the Genovese Basil Pesto and its rich flavor. I put together a tortellini dish that my family loved in a matter of minutes! The Charred Tomato Vinaigrette was subtle and a little sweet, yet added zing to my grilled squash, zucchini, and tomatoes. Personally I'm not much of a black olive fan so I wasn't crazy about the Black Olive Tapenade. However, for olive lovers, I can see it being a great addition to an appetizer, or easily enjoyed by itself. 




Disclosure: This review was made possible by Target. Thank you to Target for providing the product for review! I was not required to write a positive review, nor was I paid for this review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. Please refer to my Disclosure.

This post was written by Michelle.



No comments:

Post a Comment